Thursday, November 28, 2013

Book Signing at Barnes & Noble


I'm so excited. This is my first signing and it'll be fun along with at least 5 other authors

I'll have all three books, and remember, they make great Christmas presents.

Hope to see you there.



Local Author Extravaganza
Author Event
Join Barnes & Noble between 2:00 and 4:00 pm on November 30 as we celebrate local and upcoming writers. Authors include L.A. Sartor, LeAnna Shields, Audra Harders, Richard Lawrence, Jill Haymaker, Reid Rosenthal and more!
Saturday November 30, 2013 2:00 PM

The Promenade Shops at Centerra
The Shops at Centerra, 5835 Sky Pond Drive, Loveland, CO 80537, 970-663-9473


2 comments:

  1. I know, fun eh? And my friend Nancy Haddock is going to be in Denver with her husband for a reunion, so I'm heading down south after the signing.

    Audra is at the signing as well.

    Wish us luck!

    ReplyDelete