Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Five Secrets from Author Jean Joachim



Five Secrets From Jean Joachim



Bio: Jean is a best-selling romance fiction author, with books hitting the Amazon Top 100 list since 2012. She was chosen Author of the Year in 2012 by the New York City chapter of Romance Writers of America. The Renovated Heart was chosen Best Novel of 2012 by Love Romances Café, Lovers & Liars was a finalist for Best Novel of 2013 by Love Romances Café. 

Her series, Hollywood Hearts was a finalist for Best Series of 2013 and Megan Davis and Chaz Duncan (from If I Loved You) finaled as Best Couple, 2013 by Love Romances Café. The Marriage List tied for third place from Gulf Coast RWA Chapter and, most recently, Lovers & Liars was selected as a 2013 Reader’s Crown Finalist in Contemporary Romance by RomCon. Jean has 25 works of fiction published. Married and a mother of two sons, she lives in New York City with her family and a rescued pug named Homer.


Hi Jean, please tell us Five Secrets we may not know about Rescue My Heart or you, but will after today!

1)   I spent 5 years volunteering for a local pug rescue. Experiences during that time have paved the way for Rescue My Heart.

2)   I’m left-handed, but I bat, golf and cut with a scissors righty.

3)   I love to sing, though I can’t carry a tune.  Shhhh, don’t tell anybody.

4)   The part about Alfred, the pug plucked from the kill shelter at Christmas, in the book really happened to me.

5)   I have a grudge against selfish bicycle riders in Central Park. Hack Roberts’ character grew out of that personal peeve of mine. I have  seen people carted away in ambulances who were hit by bikes. 


Blurb :
One smug veterinarian on a bike runs into one sharp-tongued dog walker, literally. Injury leads to insult. Adversion leads to attraction. Pug rescue brings them together. A funny, sarcastic, heart-warming ride. 

Buy Links:
 ARe


Social Media Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment