Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Signing at Barnes & Noble Nov. 21st.


I'm pleased to tell you that Barnes & Noble is having its annual Discovery Weekend starting November 20, and I've been asked to be part of it.  Nine other authors and I will be part of a special book signing in the Loveland store.  Here are the details:

Loveland B&N (Centerra Shopping Center)
Saturday, November 21
1 to 3 p.m.

You'll find both contemporary and historical romances, thrillers and romantic suspense.   There's definitely something for everyone. 

I'll have my five novels including my latest, Viking Gold, and a peek at my third book in the Star Light ~ Star Bright Christmas series, Believe In Me This Christmas Morn, which is launching December 12th.



Autographed books make ideal Christmas gifts.

Stop by and say hi, I'd love to see you.
Warmest Regards, 
L.A.








3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the promotion, LA. Hope you sell like hot cakes! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to write a children's book for school and we have missed a lot of classes. Our stories are due tomorrow and I don't know how to begin a children's story. Can someone please tell me how to start it? Thanks
    Children's Picture Storybook Series

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading your blog as the postings are so simple to read and follow. Outstanding. Please keep it up. Thanks.
    QuickBooks not working

    ReplyDelete